After a long wait and many excuses, I finally received the cup holders that I backed on Kickstarter with the rest of the initial table pledge for the Table of Ultimate Gaming (ToUG). The initial commitment was in September 2017 with a delivery of January 2018. Here I am a year after the delivery date and just getting the final part. I am one of the lucky ones. I will make another post with more details, but for the moment, I can say, I have all the parts. Continue reading “Table of Ultimate Gaming Review (Cup Holder Review)”
List of movies I watched this year:
After leaving Ingrid behind, Alex was more determined to find someone to hang with. Curt, on the other hand, just wanted to meet up with Shaun because he liked to keep to a schedule. As the two, with different agendas, walked through the fest, Curtis looked back to see if he could find the person he bumped into. Continue reading “The Winter Fest, Part 2 (Slice of life from novel in progress)”
A breeze blew through his long hair forming a wave in the air as he hurried down the street to meet Alex. Fall had just ended, but the gust in the walkway was reminding Curtis that Winter was now upon them. Although he was in a rush, the wall of air before him was slowing his progress. Continue reading “The Winter Fest (Slice of life from novel in progress)”
After waiting a very long time to get the accessories for the Table of Ultimate Gaming (TOUG) from Kickstarter, two of the items (tabletops and deco pack) I was supposed to get as part of the pledge level I ordered arrived the other day. The cup holders that were also part of the initial pledge have not shown, and I had been informed they are back-ordered. [When those arrive, I will have another review and go into my thoughts related to that whole fiasco.] In addition to the tabletops and deco, I received the big pads, The next day, I received the PVC mat. For the previous review, click the link.
As it was actually cold the other day, I decided to make a Dark and Gloomy hot chocolate variant. I used half the alcohol, and it came out better than a regular one because the kick was not as strong. Continue reading “Dark and Gloomy Variant”
What is one to do with all of the extra turducken? Why make a sandwich, of course. The first attempt I made was with a heated version. In the process, it was too messy to hold by hand, so I knifed and forked it within a microwavable storage container.
As mentioned yesterday, I will discuss the sides and how the turducken came out, specifically, the sliced turducken. Above is the full meal except for the pies. They are mentioned below.
The last few years I have made a turducken for Thanksgiving. It has come out fine, but I thought buying a premade one was cheating. Honestly, I didn’t know I could make one on my own and have it come out even remotely edible. You can see from the image above, it came out beautifully, but how did it taste? Keep reading, and you’ll find out. Continue reading “Turducken (Part one of three)”
OK, a few quick things:
- I have been depressed over the loss of Stan Lee and William Goldman. Two of my personal heroes.
- I have a turducken thing I will be writing up but am delayed because of…
- Had a foster over the extended weekend and he threw my schedule off completely.
- I MIGHT post the first chapter of the novel that follows the Prolog. I might not.
- Still waiting on parts from The Table of Ultimate Gaming (TOUG), which is the reason there has not been a follow-up. Trust me; it seems like it might not be nice the way things are going.
- The roof saga will be coming soon.
- More fiction on the way. If anyone wants to throw a topic out there or several things to include and I might write something based on it.
- Another alcohol recipe is on the way as well as an update for the Dark and Gloomy.
That should do it. More to follow in a few days.