Seems the theme I was using had either broken in the process of the move to the new domain or just sucked all along. Either way, I couldn’t get it to work either based on the attempts I made and the lack of an option that all the help I found suggested changing. That being the case, I have changed the theme to allow comments. I will modify parts in the future because I’m not happy with it, but at least the comments work.
If the dogs continue to stay sleeping, I will write the next two posts that were expected, with a third on the way. Let’s be honest, I’ll write one post, and then do another in a day, and the last of the Keys story after that. In the meantime, here’s a picture of Lily I was able to grab.